Love food? Customer obsessed?
If you love food, tech and are customer obsessed, seriously look no further! Why? Because we're on the lookout for a talented Head of Client Success supporting our clients with our cutting-edge technology platform that empowers hospitality to innovate and transform through the digital revolution, reinvigorating memorable consumer experiences in the physical restaurant, delivered by amazing brands. Haven't see us yet? Check out liven.com.au
I know you’re thinking, sounds cool… but are these guys legit?! Um, yes! We’re a VC-backed startup with 700,000+ app downloads and a 4.9 rating on the app store. We also share the same seed and series A investors as Zoom, Facebook, Canva, Wish, Airbnb, Netscape, and Zynga; just to name a few. We’re hybrid remote with a global team and don’t plan on changing…We’re hugely passionate about our people and have just reached the 50 employee mark! Global expansion is on the menu for 2022 so now is the time to add an incredible Head of Client Success to create amazing client experiences and lead our very cool team.
So what's the role?
Branching across the hospitality and tech space to take the strategic client lead when it comes to large scale brand relationship management and projects. You will bring seasoned project management skills, strategic planning and critical thinking to this role. There will be a growing Client Success team for you to guide, develop and nurture. There is opportunity to work across National expansion, marketing campaigns, business development and plenty of cross-functional collaboration spanning all teams.
The strengths you will bring:
- Collaborator: Ability to work as a team and for the benefit of the team.
- Passionate about great ideas, underpinned by commitment to delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and credible presenter
- Seeks simplicity: always looking for a better, efficient approach
- Tenacity: relentless whatever the challenge
- Solution based thinker and problem solver
- Action orientated - sees things that need doing and actively takes action
- Guide, develop and lead the Client Success team to achieving quarterly objectives and key results.
- Manage and grow existing relationships of Liven's key enterprise accounts.
- Proactively work with brands and grow out account size and transacting volume and value
- Be an industry trusted expert and consultant, and guide key partners to early product adoption.
- Manage the Go-to-market plan of upcoming projects and products.
- Advise brands on upcoming marketing campaigns and work with them to amplify their brand
- Utilise opportunities across national aspects, physical marketing assets and collateral to achieve new Liven users
- Constantly seek to improve and streamline operational processes
- Forecast and budget for the Client Success department
What you'll need:
- Preferably 5 years + experience in Senior Account Management or Key Accounts Role
- Key critical and strategic thinker
- Strong knowledge of the hospitality industry preferred
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship and embodiment of innovation
- High drive and ownership of process improvements
- A self motivated individual with a can-do attitude.
- A team focused problem solver who is willing to own failures and mistakes, and be encouraged to streamline better processes and solutions for future success
- Mandarin speaking for bonus points!
What's in it for you?
- A fun, inclusive and extremely high performance culture
- Bring your true self to work everyday - it is not only encouraged, it is required
- Find inspiring mentors, flexible and innovative ways of working, and constant support from a diverse team.
- A family outside of your home.
- Competitive salary and Liven Share Options
- Personal growth and development and mentorship
- Flexible Working from home arrangements
- Free Food! Yep, regular team lunches and perks with some of Sydneys best venues.
- Fun working environment on 383 George St WeWork with on-tap beers after 5pm daily
... and lastly our values:
Bonded by our love for the food tech industry in the changing hospitality world. We share a hunger for the win, the new, the brilliant, and the unexpected. Our growing footprint in everything food, underpinned by blockchain technology enables us to continue traversing territory never seen before.