Join us on our mission to transform the global hospitality experience
If you love food, tech and want to launch your career to the next level, seriously look no further! Why? Because we're building a cutting-edge technology platform that empowers hospitality to innovate and transform through the digital revolution, reinvigorating memorable consumer experiences in the physical restaurant, delivered by amazing brands. Haven't see us yet? Check out liven.com.au
I know you’re thinking, sounds cool… but are these guys legit?! Um, yes! We’re a VC-backed startup with 700,000+ app downloads and a 4.9 rating on the app store. We also share the same seed and series A investors as Zoom, Facebook, Canva, Wish, Airbnb, Netscape, and Zynga; just to name a few. We’re hybrid remote with a global team and don’t plan on changing…
We’re hugely passionate about our people and have just reached the 50 employee mark! Global expansion is on the menu for 2022 so now is the time to add an incredible talent acquisition lead to source the best talent, to help us achieve our objective of being Australia’s best place to work!
What you’ll do
- Work and form relationships with internal Liven leaders to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Work with our awesome agency partners (yes, you do have a budget to utilise best-of-breed SME recruiters!)
- With the Head of P&C build a great EVP that differentiates us from the rest
- Develop and release job postings on different platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and
- With support from our dev team build our own innovative recruiting products to find the best people
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in the internal database
- Provide guidance to managers during the recruitment process
What you’ll need
- 5+ Years in recruitment ideally in an agency or a startup environment.
- A growth mindset so you are promotion ready!
- Energy to innovate- we want to do talent differently at Liven
- Experience leading end-to-end recruitment with a strong track record of attracting and landing the best in a dynamic environment.
- ATS management, insights, and reporting
- A highly data-driven approach to everything you do, with a product development mindset accompanying high emotional intelligence.
- A strong understanding of startups, ready to roll up sleeves and hustle!
- Deep passion for entrepreneurship.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- A growth mindset with an extreme passion for Liven, the mission, and our core cultural values.
What you’ll get
- As we grow, you grow- we will fast track your development with a career path to become Head of Talent (not in 10 years BUT soon!) if you're up for it!
- Remote working BUT we get together when we need to with offices in Syd and Melbourne CBD.
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone has the opportunity to be an owner and can share in our success
- Learning, learning, learning - Full access to Udemy the worlds coolest learning platform.
- Every day you can reimagine and innovate the recruitment process
- Best of breed HR stack tools for you to thrive both in and out of work.
- Inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Be an early-stage employee before we explode!
- Free food - yes, you will get to experience our product, amazing hospitality partners food and always immersing yourself in the customer experience.
If you are excited about working in a company at the forefront of innovation, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team then we’d love to hear from you!