Did you know 60 percent of restaurants don’t make it past their first year and 80 percent go out of business within five years?! We’re here to change that!
Liven's mission is to develop a cutting-edge technology platform that empowers hospitality to innovate and transform through the digital revolution. We're building innovative technology online and taking it offline, reinvigorating memorable consumer experiences in the physical restaurant, delivered by the brands, powered by the Liven platform.
We believe it’s time for restaurants to get the balance of power back in their favor. So they finally get to own meaningful relationships with their customers, while also locking in revenue & cash flow from them ahead of time.
I know you’re thinking, sounds cool… but are these guys legit?! We think so! We’re a VC-backed startup with merchant partners including Calia, Din Tai Fung, Messina, Burger Project, Fratelli Fresh, CoCo Tea, New Shanghai, Lanzhou Beef Noodle, Papparich, NeNe Chicken, and 8Bit across Australia. We have 700,000+ app downloads and the Liven app is rated 4.9 on the app store. We also share the same seed and series A investors as Zoom, Facebook, Canva, Wish, Airbnb, Netscape, and Zynga; just to name a few.
New to Liven? Download the Liven app! We always value feedback and will undoubtedly ask for your ideas during interviews: https://bit.ly/2X4rNGG
We are looking for an exceptional 'Marketing coordinator' who wants to make a massive step-change in their career jumping on the rocket ship! You’ll be joining 43 crazy passionate foodies who live and breathe tech, startups, and growth.
Oh, did we mention we're a little obsessed with people and culture too?! The team runs cultural initiatives across the business, all of which align with our beloved 'Livenisms' (Values):
- Respect - 'We respect all ingredients in our kitchen'
- Growth Mindset - 'Always be cookin'
- Free to innovate, willing to fail - 'Adventurous appetite'
- Beginners mindset - 'Meals are nothing, Meal prep is everything'
- Data-driven - 'Datalicious'
- Question the status quo - 'Everything is on the menu'
What you’ll do
- Be the brand champion for our restaurant partners by ensuring all marketing activities are developed, implemented, and reported in a timely manner
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and external stakeholders (e.g. freelancers and contractors), to drive forward various initiatives
- Ensure consistency of brand personality across all communication channels
- Support in the establishment of a world-class marketing team through refinement of operational process, onboarding and training programs, and more!
- Pioneer and implement physical and digital marketing strategies to boost Liven’s brand awareness nationally and drive new user acquisition
- User messaging campaign management: Develop messaging copy briefs and workflow for all marketing campaigns to be sent from our CRM platform Braze
- In-depth analysis of marketing initiatives: Monitor marketing metrics, extract data and generate reports
- Initiate the creation of various assets such as in-app content cards, banners, pop-up messages, and landing pages
What you’ll need
- Great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Go-getter mindset and the ability to thrive in a fast-changing environment
- Experience with copywriting and comfortable with visual designs
- Comfortable working independently, and as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deliver them at short deadlines
- Knowledge of social media platforms, online marketing tools, and marketing campaign development and implementation processes
- Samples of results from past campaigns, clearly detailing the size and scope of the project, timeline, and stakeholders involved
- Experience in creating exciting social media content
- A degree in, or currently studying, design, marketing
- Ancillary skills related to graphic design or web page development can also be beneficial e.g. Webflow and Adobe Illustrator