Did you know 60 percent of restaurants don’t make it past their first year and 80 percent go out of business within five years?! We’re here to change that!
Liven's mission is to develop a cutting-edge technology platform that empowers hospitality to innovate and transform through the digital revolution. We're building innovative technology online and taking it offline, reinvigorating memorable consumer experiences in the physical restaurant, delivered by the brands, powered by the Liven platform.
We believe it’s time for restaurants to get the balance of power back in their favor. So they finally get to own meaningful relationships with their customers, while also locking in revenue & cash flow from them ahead of time.
I know you’re thinking, sounds cool… but are these guys legit?! We think so! We’re a VC-backed startup with merchant partners including Calia, Din Tai Fung, Messina, Burger Project, Fratelli Fresh, CoCo Tea, New Shanghai, Lanzhou Beef Noodle, Papparich, NeNe Chicken, and 8Bit across Australia. We have 700,000+ app downloads and the Liven app is rated 4.9 on the app store. We also share the same seed and series A investors as Zoom, Facebook, Canva, Wish, Airbnb, Netscape, and Zynga; just to name a few.
New to Liven? Download the Liven app! We always value feedback and will undoubtedly ask for your ideas during interviews: https://bit.ly/2X4rNGG
We are looking for an exceptional Client Success Manager who wants to make a massive step-change in their career jumping on the rocket ship! You’ll be joining 43 crazy passionate foodies who live and breathe tech, startups, and growth.
Oh, did we mention we're a little obsessed with people and culture too?! The team runs cultural initiatives across the business, all of which align with our beloved 'Livenisms' (Values):
- Respect - 'We respect all ingredients in our kitchen'
- Growth Mindset - 'Always be cookin'
- Free to innovate, willing to fail - 'Adventurous appetite'
- Beginners mindset - 'Meals are nothing, Meal prep is everything'
- Data-driven - 'Datalicious'
- Question the status quo - 'Everything is on the menu'
What you’ll do
- Sourcing new potential clients, initiating contact, and developing relationships in your respective territories.
- Build a sales strategy to grow and sustain the Liven business in your city.
- Coordinate the preparation and presentation of our platform proposals to grow our network.
- Identify partnership opportunities to supercharge our merchant and user acquisition strategies.
- Manage sales of our SaaS platform, the Liven App.
- Work with business analytics to come up with ways to 10x our growth! There is nothing we can’t achieve with persistence and data.
- Actively identify upsell opportunities with restaurant groups to ensure Liven is utilised across the estate.
- Manage and build strong relationships with new clients and accounts and ensure you delight and retain them as we scale.
- Brainstorm creative initiatives with the user acquisition team to hack user growth and take over your city!
- Work with and eventually take over the great work done by the Liven launch team.
- Communicate product/process needs to HQ, working with product and engineering to improve and deliver on them.
- Provide reporting to HQ on important growth metrics across the city.
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of experience in account management, sales, or partnerships desired.
- Experience generating deals through hitting the streets and cold calling.
- Experience over-achieving on accounts and sales KPIs.
- Proficient in data analysis.
- Looking to start their career, not another job.
- A growth mindset constantly looking for ways to improve and supercharge the existing process.
- Entrepreneurial drive and passion to build the city!
- Existing relationships in the hospitality industry are preferred.
- Multilingual (preference).
- Pumped to be part of a startup with huge growth aspirations and a major vision.
- Brilliant interpersonal skills, charm, and charisma, able to converse at a single store and multinational brand level.
- Knowledge and passion for blockchain technology are preferred but not essential.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- A growth mindset with an extreme passion for Liven, the mission, and our core cultural values.