Did you know 60 percent of restaurants don’t make it past their first year and 80 percent go out of business within five years?! We’re here to change that!
Liven's mission is to develop a cutting-edge technology platform that empowers hospitality to innovate and transform through the digital revolution. We're building innovative technology online and taking it offline, reinvigorating memorable consumer experiences in the physical restaurant, delivered by the brands, powered by the Liven platform.
We believe it’s time for restaurants to get the balance of power back in their favor. So they finally get to own meaningful relationships with their customers, while also locking in revenue & cash flow from them ahead of time.
I know you’re thinking, sounds cool… but are these guys legit?! We think so! We’re a VC-backed startup with merchant partners including Calia, Din Tai Fung, Messina, Burger Project, Fratelli Fresh, CoCo Tea, New Shanghai, Lanzhou Beef Noodle, Papparich, NeNe Chicken, and 8Bit across Australia. We have 700,000+ app downloads and the Liven app is rated 4.9 on the app store. We also share the same seed and series A investors as Zoom, Facebook, Canva, Wish, Airbnb, Netscape, and Zynga; just to name a few.
New to Liven? Download the Liven app! We always value feedback and will undoubtedly ask for your ideas during interviews: https://bit.ly/2X4rNGG
We are looking for an exceptional Lifecycle Marketing Coordinator who wants to make a massive step-change in their career jumping on the rocket ship! You’ll be joining 43 crazy passionate foodies who live and breathe tech, startups, and growth.
Oh, did we mention we're a little obsessed with people and culture too?! The team runs cultural initiatives across the business, all of which align with our beloved 'Livenisms' (Values):
- Respect - 'We respect all ingredients in our kitchen'
- Growth Mindset - 'Always be cookin'
- Free to innovate, willing to fail - 'Adventurous appetite'
- Beginners mindset - 'Meals are nothing, Meal prep is everything'
- Data-driven - 'Datalicious'
- Question the status quo - 'Everything is on the menu'
What you’ll do
- Strategise, build and operate CRM efforts at Liven as we scale to supporting 30 cities over the next 3 years.
- Collaborate with internal and cross-functional team members to gather insights that can be used in our lifecycle efforts.
- Develop a methodology to build, measure, and learn from multiple experiments.
- Build a systematic approach that personalizes our communications to each user’s behavior and lifecycle journey.
- Product ownership of internal tooling and working with developers to execute against the roadmap.
- Analyse large amounts of data, identifying trends and cohorts to personalise lifecycle efforts.
- Lead lifecycle marketing campaigns that drive activation and retention across various key messaging channels.
- Drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly optimisation tactics that consistently improve each messaging funnel’s efficiency.
- Initiate the creation -- and collaborate with designers in the implementation of -- in-app content cards, banners, messages, and landing pages.
- Complete weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance analyses and projections, showcasing results to the wider team.
What you’ll need
- Strategic and commercially minded
- Understanding of the drivers of successful B2B and B2C lifecycle marketing
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking, developing unique and innovative engagement tactics while using metrics to identify key insights.
- 2+ years of experience developing lifecycle programs and comfort with segmentation, automation strategy, and marketing using digital channels (email, in-app, push, etc.)
- Practical hands-on experience working in an omnichannel customer engagement platform (e.g., Braze, Leanplum, Emarsys, etc.) and debugging conditional statements.
- Experience requesting and receiving data from APIs
- Comfort with basic frontend web technologies (HTML, CSS), and templating languages (Liquid Logic, Jinja)
- An understanding of how to attribute uplift from lifecycle efforts, and experience with developing and executing A/B tests to drive conversion lift.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Experienced with copywriting and comfortable with visual designs.
- Samples of results from past lifecycle management initiatives
- Technical set-up and testing of campaign experiments within Braze
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience with the creative aspects of marketing, such as visual design
- Experience working with Facebook and Google Ads integrations
- Practical experience supporting and developing others and enjoy the process of leading initiatives or teams
If you are excited about working in a company at the forefront of innovation we'd love to hear from you! Salary will be decided based on experience to date for each candidate.